Tips To Plan The Best Clubbing Holiday In London
London has so much to offer but the city is so big and diverse it’s hard to know where to start when planning a clubbing holiday. Well most of the hard work has been done for you, here are some top tips to plan your best night out in London ever!
If you want a truly memorable clubbing holiday, London will not disappoint, take a peek through these different neighbourhoods and choose your favourite vibe.
High End in the West End
To experience the glamourous side of London and party like a celeb then the West End is the place to be. But all this glitz can come with a hefty price tag. Dress to impress and grab your credit card before heading to the party!
- Café de Paris – An exclusive venue with sumptuous opulent décor, burlesque shows and a celebrity crowd. VIP tickets and guest list additions can be booked in advance. Located in Coventry StreetWest End.
- Jewel Piccadilly – With four rooms adorned with chandeliers and a premium bar specialising in spectacular cocktails this is another stylish venue in the West End. Easily found in the centre of London near to Piccadilly circus.
Trendy and Cool in Soho
Although not far away from the West End, the scene here is a world away. Hip bars and clubs sit next to strip bars and sex shops. Compton street holds the heart of the gay scene too. Diverse and always moving, see the real top London clubs in Soho.
- Barrio Soho – A tropical beach themed basement bar with flamboyant décor and a community feel. Happy go lucky attitudes, lively DJs playing a mix of tracks and a diverse crowd. Found on Poland Street in Soho.
- Club 49 Soho – An extensive cocktail menu and occasional live jazz makes this the place to be in Soho. Owning the party atmosphere and offering VIP treatment, the club at the heart of this trendy district.
Best of both worlds in Shoreditch
Shoreditch is the up and coming, cutting edge place to be. From Hip hop and R&B to soul and Disco, check out these great venues before everyone else does! For the latest deals here visit lastminutecitybreaks.co.uk
- XOYO – Both Artists and DJs perform in this two-room club. This over 21’s club has a relaxed dress code and chilled out atmosphere. But that doesn’t mean the residents don’t know how to party. Find XOYO next to Old Street tube station.
- Queen of Hoxton – There’s hip and then there’s Queen of Hoxton hip. A split level, party all night club with live DJs and a trendy crowd. The rooftop garden with city views gives this venue top marks.
Grunge in Camden
Camden is the best neighbourhood for its live music and rock scene. With a bohemian vibe and a backpacker’s favourite, Camden has a scene of its very own.
- The Electric Ballroom- A massive space which is always filled and renowned for its outstanding live music acts and classic DJs. Music is described as Rock, Metal and Indie – perfect for the alternative crowd.
- The Underworld- a hidden underground club, grimy dark dingy and very rock and roll. Don’t expect any frills here but if you like your rock scene and want to let your hair down without that pantomime of other venues then this is the place to go.
As you can see, you can pretty much get whatever you want out of your clubbing holiday in London. With a wealth of choice for a range of budgets get ready for your wildest night yet! If you love clubbing in London and have some suggestions leave a comment below with your favourite venues.