Enjoy Vietnam Trip with the Right Travel Guide
World is full of surprises, full of enjoyments and full of beauties. You won’t know it completely unless you visit Vietnam – our own land where Asian mystery is blend with French sophistication. This is the place where colour is more vivid, where coastlines are more dynamic, where tastes are divine and where history is the religion. Vietnam with its intellectual, cultural and spiritual efficacy is just the right destination for a great family holiday.
Yes, it is Vietnam holidays!
You can plan a week stay in Hanoi, the country’s captivating capital; watch the city exercise by Hoan Kiem Lake; spend your favourite time in Ho Chi Minh City and take your heels to the natural view of Kalong Bay and the relaxing beaches at Nha Trang. The joy is endless, the thrill is exotic. Just wait for the latest Asian dragon to awake from its nap. Vietnam has it all. Just move ahead and expect the unexpected adventure.
So you are ready to explore Vietnam. Why don’t you make it this Christmas and New Year? These two are the most important holidays in Vietnam other than birthday of Buddha and the mid-autumn festival.
Next is – You have to plan an itinerary for the trip. Whether you are a backpacker or a traveller seeking five-star lavishness this is must.
Here are a few instructions you may follow:
- Decide the time span of your visit to Vietnam and expected dates of your travel.
- Prepare a list of family persons to be accompanied and decide the number of airline tickets, hotel rooms and beds required.
- Compare the hotel booking rates and hospitality services.
- Decide on both arrival and departure airport. For arrival you can choose Hanoi in the north and Ho Chi Minh in the south.
- Compare airfares, length of the flight, number of halts and other airline facilities.
- Make a list of tourist spots you are going to cover. Plan a route for daily trips in and out the cities.
- Keep ready with necessary arrangements such as travel expenses, visas, airport taxes, charges for airport transits etc.
Well to many people, arranging all these could be a daunting task. Especially flight, hotel, reservation and organizing transport facilities are difficult and embarrassing. With ready-to-go holiday packages from good online travel guide all your worries can come to an end.